In a dynamic print environment, we have also committed to a heavy investment in the very latest digital printing machines. Our digital studio can provide on-demand print of exceptional quality on a variety of materials, up to 4 metres wide. Whether your need is for large format banners or posters, self-adhesive vinyls or high quality exhibition materials, or simply for those urgent can’t-wait letterheads, business cards, leaflets and promotional folders, we can offer a quick and cost-effective solution just when you need it.
- Konika Minolta Bizhub Pro C6501 Digital Printing press
- Mimaki 1500m wide large format printer
- Mimaki Digital Cutting Plotter
- Mimaki 1500m wide double sided encapsulating machine
Our 8-station graphics suite, with the latest editions of the most popular graphic programmes from Adobe, Corel, and Microsoft, is manned by our talented and innovative creative team who can foster your projects from brief to full design within hours, not days. Fast turnaround and a flair for originality will ensure that your message gets through in an effective way that will compliment and enhance your business.
- Dell Optiplex Work Stations with all current design & graphic software
- Apple G5 Power station
- Dell Optiplex workstation with Kodak Prinergy Rip
- Kodak Preps imposition software package
- Kodak Matchprint proofing software package
- Kodak Trendsetter 800 Plate Imager
- Kodak T60 auto plate processo
- Epson Stylus Pro 9880 colour proofing printer
Whether supplied by you or put together by our design team, all work is processed direct to our new state of the art on-site Computer to Plate system. Customer supplied artwork is thoroughly checked to ensure that all details and colours are correct, before production of digital proofs and then plates for print, all within the same premises. This ensures absolute control over quality and schedule, giving us maximum flexibility when meeting your requirements.
Put simply, we have the tools to do the job, quickly and efficiently. Key to the production process is our ultra modern B1 Komori, capable of printing 5 colours in one pass at speeds of up to 14000 sheets per hour with full infra red drying; the Komori’s in-line coater also enables us to add either a Matt or Gloss seal for that extra special sheen. Regularly maintained it is highly reliable producing superb results on a 24/7 basis. For smaller work, we also have a 2 colour Heidelberg GTO, with numbering and perforating facilities, plus a wide range of additional punching and creasing machines, enabling us to satisfy the widest range of print requirements.
To complete the process we are equipped with a full arsenal of cutting and folding machines, automatic collators and booklet makers. Our Muller Martini magazine maker is capable of putting together books or catalogues up to 96 pages in a single pass, and our specially built Original Heidelberg Cylinder machine allows us to die cut to shape a variety of special designs for presentation folders and wallets. We also have a wide range of ancillary equipment, with which we can punch, perforate, number and glue. This full range of inhouse facilities gives us a natural “edge” over those online printers who rely on outsourcing much of their finishing.
- Komori Lithrone 540, B1 – 5 colours with inline coater
- Polar B1 Programmatic guillotine with air jogger
- Polar Stack Lift
- 3x Stahl T52 and B2 folder
- 1x MBO (Upto 16pp A) folding mechine.
- Hiedelberg Stahl TI 52 with Autostacker
- Morgana Autocrease & Fold and Autocrease 50
- Heidelberg GTO 52, 2 Colours with perf and number facilities
- Heidelberg SBG B2 Cylinder, cutting and creasing
- Muller Martini, 6 station + cover feed>
- Polar B2 Guillotine – Programmatic with air jogger and air bed
- Autobond 76 TPHM Laminating machine
- Duplo A3 Collate and Book Maker
- Twin Head Auto Drill
Operating from the very heart of the midlands, we have easy access to all locations throughout the UK and can deliver to the door, whether to you or direct to your customer. We have our own unmarked transport for local and regional addresses, immediate collection for larger palletised orders, and a guaranteed next-day schedule with major courier companies. Wherever, whenever, if you need the finished job quickly, rest assured we can deliver.